Tony has a Master of Arts degree from Asbury Seminary in Christian Education/Youth Ministry. He has been in ministry to young people for over 25 years and served both large and small churches, spending the last eleven years as the Minister to Youth and their Families at Trinity United Methodist in Huntsville, Alabama. Trinity is a large church (2800 members) with multiple church staff. Tony’s work includes supervision and coaching of paid staff, interns, and a large volunteer team. Tony has been coaching youth pastors professionally since 2008 and it has become one of his favorite things to do.
- 25 years experience in student ministry %
- Coaching youth ministers since 2008 %
- Minister to Youth and Familes - Trinity UMC, Huntsville, AL %
- Master of Arts in Christian Education - Asbury Theological Seminary %
- M. Div - Asbury Theological Seminary %
- Over 10 years youth ministry experience %
- Executive Pastor of Family Ministries - Broadway UMC, Bowling Green, KY %
Jason has a Master of Divinity from Asbury Theological Seminary. Jason has over a decade of experience in youth ministry. He has served in small and large churches and currently serves as the Executive Pastor of Family Ministries at Broadway United Methodist Church, a church of 1600 members in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Jason’s primary role at Broadway involves supervision and coaching of the youth and children’s ministries and coaching a team of 25 volunteers and five staff. His youth ministry currently has over 200 active participants and includes multiple campuses.
- 20 years of youth ministry experience %
- Family Ministries Pastor - Cove Church, Hunstville, AL %
- Master of Divinity at Memphis Theological Seminary %
Darin’s undergrad was in aerospace engineering and he was called to ministry when he was 26. He is a licensed local pastor in the North Alabama conference of the United Methodist Church and he has a Master of Divinity from Memphis Theological Seminary. Darin has been in ministry to young people for over 20 years, serving mostly larger churches. Currently, he serves as the Family Ministries Pastor at Cove Church in Huntsville, Alabama. Cove Church is a large church of 1400 attenders with multiple church staff. His experience includes coaching adults, students, children’s ministry staffs, and large volunteer teams.