Tony has a Master of Arts degree from Asbury Seminary in Christian Education/Youth Ministry. He has been in ministry to young people for over 25 years and served both large and small churches, spending the last eleven years as the Minister to Youth and their Families at Trinity United Methodist in Huntsville, Alabama. Trinity is a large church (2800 members) with multiple church staff. Tony’s work includes supervision and coaching of paid staff, interns, and a large volunteer team. Tony has been coaching youth pastors professionally since 2008 and it has become one of his favorite things to do.
- 25 years experience in student ministry %
- Coaching youth ministers since 2008 %
- Master of Arts in Christian Education - Asbury Theological Seminary %
- M. Div - Asbury Theological Seminary %
- Almost 20 years youth ministry experience %
- Executive Minister - Broadway UMC, Bowling Green, KY %
Jason holds a Masters of Divinity from Asbury Theological Seminary and has served in student ministry for almost 20 years. During that time, Jason has worked in both small and large church settings. Currently, Jason serves as the Executive Minister at Broadway United Methodist Church in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Here, Jason oversees Broadway’s family ministry teams while serving as the primary minister to students.